Got feedback? Want to know more? Let’s talk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vernon was founded in 2017 by Teo Ruiz and Pedro Torrecillas with the mission of helping the European startup ecosystem grow.
We believe that a strong set of values are needed to fulfill our mission. Values that inform every decision we make, every day; concrete and specific ideas that are easy to understand and that guide our relationship with customers and how our team works together.
- We have you a clear view of weekly objectives, of what you’re paying for. We don’t sell unnecessary services. No cross-selling nor upselling. We don’t look for opportunities to allocate resources but find the resources to solve your problems.
20% time policy
- Only 80% of the week is allocated to clients. The remaining 20% is reserved for the team’s professional growth. From taking a course or writing a post to building something.
- Keep-Powerpoints-to-a-minimum policy. No need to create overloaded slides to hide the lack of real content. We focus on impact. On top of that, no consultancy or technology gibberish. Let’s just talk.
- For starters, we hire people that have been there: grown a startup at least once. We also look for the top 1% talent in the industry. We’d rather grow extremely slowly and say “no” to a project than hire someone we are not completely in love with.
- We strongly believe not all hours of work are worth the same and we are no fans of crunch time. That’s why we have a culture obsessed with efficiency: don’t waste time on non-core tasks, plan in advance, we foster focus, prioritize and re-prioritize to-do lists, avoid meetings, etc. Let’s ship stuff.